How to Subscribe to a Signal on SignalStart.com
Firstly, you'll need a trading account.
(If you are already registered at a broker and have a trading account, you can skip this section).
- Register at the broker of your choice. In the FAQ brokers section, you can find the brokers that we use.
You only need one. Go to the Forex broker's website, and click on Register.
- You'll need to fill in a form and verify your email address.
- Normally you need to verify your identity and address by sending photos or copies of an identity document and a document showing your address.
- When your profile is active, you can login to your broker profile and click on 'Create Live Account' (or something similar) to create a trading account.
For MT4 signals, we use an ECN, US dollar account with a leverage of 300:1 or more.
You can use a different account type and leverage if you like, but it needs to be an MT4 account.
- While still logged on, you can deposit some money by clicking on accounts, then click on the new account, and then click on deposit.
Select one of a number of methods including credit card, and deposit a minimum of $200 into the new trading account.
If your broker did not give you the investor (read-only) password when you created the trading account, you need to create/reset it.
(If you have the investor password, you can skip this section).
- You'll need to download MetaTrader (MT4) from your broker's website. Installation is as easy as double-clicking the file and accepting the conditions. Then run the program.
- The first time Metatrader opens, you will get the account login popup (otherwise, in the Navigator window, right-click on 'Accounts' and click on 'Login to Trade Account').
- Enter the account number, password and select the correct server. (This is the real account in which you deposited the money).
- You should be logged in at this point and the 'Connection Status' (bottom right) should be green.
- Click on Tools|Options and then the Server tab, and then click on Change.
- Enter your master password.
- Click on Change Investor (read-only) password.
- Enter a password and confirm it.
- Click OK, and OK again.
- Now that you have your investor password, you can close Metatrader.
Now we need to register at SignalStart.com
- Go to www.signalstart.com and click on 'Register'.
- Enter your account details: The account number and the investor (read-only) password.
- You need to pay $25 via PayPal (PayPal account or credit card) for connecting your account.
This is a monthly charge and excludes the $30 for the signal. (You won't need your own virtual private server to keep the signal active).
- Now you can go to the MoneyFrog signal and click on Copy.
- You'll need to pay the $30 monthly signal subscription fee now using PayPal (or credit card).
- Sit back and enjoy the ride.
Here is a summary of all the logins created
- Broker Profile (Broker website): Here you can create new accounts and deposit money into them.
- Trading Account: The account created on the broker site. You only need one for now.
You'll need the account number, password, and server to login to MetaTrader.
Then you can check your results and also make trades yourself (but be careful).
- SignalStart.com Account: This is the site where the signal is hosted.
Here you can easily check your results by logging in and clicking on 'My Accounts' and the account name.